Friday, June 12, 2009

My Technique!!!

Using the basic stamp programming languange I was capable of programming LED lights, ADC chip, and the EEPROM chip. To me basic stamp is a imilar version of C++ programming language. To program the LED lights I simply wrote a condition statement that cuts on the lights, pauses for a second then cut them off, I have many versions of programming the lights for different time intervals to how many times they actually blink in a condition statement. The EEPROM chip is an important factor because this is the chip that controls other chips on the board. The ADC chip is an serial data chip which means it reads and writes to the EEPROM to store data. Just more condition statements and flag variables, pins and constants. Now I have accumlated a flight program example code that writes to the EEPROM and then reads it back out. All I need now is all the factors I need to create a program for our specific ballon sat. There wasnt many problems that I encountered since I love to program and what knowledge I gained was a new programming language.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good blog here. Nice documentation of your process and experience. Possibly just add about how you will determine and gather the "factors" for your "specific ballonsat."

    ReplyDelete