Friday, June 19, 2009

A long night!!!

As before I said the group was having issues about how to format our entity our document. As of now i thought the best thing that I can do for the team was just to leave my opinion out and go with the other option so there wont be any complaints, If there so happen to be a revision by our team leader or Dan then that will also be helpful. Yesterday after ham radio lecture, I stayed in the lab to do more research and found out more information about the science background. Learning about the ionosphere and the aurorae. I found out that the ionosphere is not considered a layer but is the lower part of the thermosphere. Also that the exosphere and the ionosphere make up the thermosphere. I found alot of other useful information and more to gain....

No comments:

Post a Comment